I know most people would be discouraged at this point. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been able to report any weight loss. As a matter of fact, I actually gained a pound this week. But, I’m not discouraged and I’m not depressed. You want to know why?
Because I lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 1.5 inches off my hips!
I haven’t been measuring my thighs, but I’d be willing to bet there are inches gone there, too. I was at the gym the other day and when I was at the leg press, I realized that my legs weren’t jiggling when I lowered them. They were stone cold solid and I haven’t had that happen since….a long time ago. Don’t get me wrong, I still have cellulite and they’re still horse thighs, but they’re SOLID horse thighs.And my calves are downright good-looking.
Nothing motivates me more than seeing results andI am definitely seeing results right now! Now, I just need to get that scale moving.
I’ve seen a lot of the other Mamavationsistas make themselves weekly goals and it seems to work for them, so I’m going to do the same.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
- Get to the gym at least 4 times this week.
- Finish week 4 of the Couch 2 5K running plan.
- Junk food – I have a very overactive sweet tooth that can
- Laziness – This hasn’t been as much of an issue for a few weeks, but I know it’s still there.
- Soda – I still can’t seem to cut out my Diet Coke, but I’m working on cutting back.
- Lost 3 inches overall!
- Mowed the entire yard (1/2 acre) by hand anddid the weedwacking – This is a great workout when I can’t make it to the gym!
- No more jiggle in my thighs!
Starting Weight: 176.2 lbs
Current Weight: 159.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 154 lbs