You know…I have to admit that I haven’t been feeling my blogging mojo lately. You’ve probably noticed my absence (or you haven’t – hence, my mojo loss). Even if I’m losing steam on my blog (which I will get back…just stick with me), I have notlost any steam on my weight loss journey. The Mamavation family has kept me motivated and feeling good about my progress.
Let’s just jump right in, shall we?
- Drinkat least64 ounces of water each day – Pretty close last week…just missed one day.
- Get to the gymat least4 times this week – Only made it three times last week, but they were good workouts each time.
- Finish week 4 of the Couch 2 5K running plan – Nope. Couldn’t do week 4, but I’ll keep trying.
- Time! Finding the time to go to the gym some days is hard, but I’m making it a priority and my hubby has been extremely supportive helping me find the time.
- Soda – Still a challenge for me. I just can’t seem to kick the habit, but I’m doing better!
- I can seethe changes in my midsection and it rocks my socks!
- I have notover-indulged on junk food this past week. This is truly awesome for me!
Starting Weight: 176.2 lbs
Current Weight: 158.2 lbs
WeeklyLoss: -1.4 lbs
Total Loss: 18lbs
Goal Weight: 154 lbs
I had a gain last week, but this week I’m happy to report a 1.4 pound loss! That means that I lost what I gained, plus a little extra! I’m now officially down 18 pounds, with only 3.2 pounds left to go!