I feel like I’m usually pretty positive in my Mamavation Monday posts, but today is not one of those days. Maybe it’s my feelings from yesterday creeping into today or maybe it’s just me not feeling like being a cheery rainbow of sunshine. Either way, I don’t feel good about this week, even though I have a small loss to report. This week, I feel like I let “it” win (whatever “it” is) and I gave in.
Last week was an extremely stressful week for me at work. Normally, I am able to just shut off my work brain when I leave for the evening and it doesn’t get to me, but last week was just more stress than Icould take in an eight-hour stretch.
I battled with emotional eating (and knew exactly what I was doing the entire time, which only made me feel worse) and my sweet tooth won out more times than I can count. I did make it a point to pick out a few healthier choices during my grocery trip this week, though, so I’m hoping to do better this week.
- Drinkat least64 ounces of water each day â€“ Not even close last week.
- Get to the gymat least4 times this week â€“ Only got there twice last week and felt like garbage about it.
- Finish week 4 of the Couch 2 5K running plan â€“ Didn’t even finish Week 3, Day 3. I need to start Week 3 over, I think.
- Stress! I can’t let this beast win. I don’t want to stress-eat and then feel like garbage later.
- Soda – Yes, still. I just can’t give it up yet…even though I know that’s a crap excuse.
- My husband finally decided to join the gymwith me! He’s going to start going with me since our workplace now offers a reduced rate and reimbursement for use. I am sostinking excited I can hardly stand it!
- Cut back on the fast fooddrastically this past week. If I ate out during the week, Ionly went to Subway. I stayed away from drive-thrus all week and gave myself a much-needed reprieve from the onslaught of fattyfoods that comes from the drive-thru.
Starting Weight: 176.2 lbs
Current Weight: 158.0 lbs
WeeklyLoss: -0.2 lbs
Total Loss: 18.2lbs
Goal Weight: 154 lbs
A very small loss, but a loss nonetheless. I’m hoping this week will be better and I can finally hit the 20 pound loss mark.
This week, the newest Mamavation Moms will be announced. Party with us on tonight from 8-10pm EST. Just follow the hashtag #mamavation and RSVP hereto be eligible for tons of great prizes!