- Drinkat least64 ounces of water each day â€“ Hit it. Every day. Done.
- Get to the gymat least3 times this week â€“ Yep. If you want to know exactly what I did for my workouts, check out this post. I laid it all out. I was insane this week and paid for it, but it felt great.
- No fast food- My biggest problem with fast food is at lunch time. I tend to just grab and go, but I managed to stay away this week. I didhave Sonic on Friday night, but I only got a grilled cheese because it was the only thing on the menu that wouldn’t put me over my calorie intake by a million points.
- Keeping it going- I had an awesome week this past week and I can’t lose that steam that I’ve built up. That’s one of my weaknesses – I go awesome for a week or two then poop out. That can’t happen.
- Pushing Myself- I’m keeping this as one of my challenges. I tend to go easy on myself and that’s just not going to make any progress. I need that burn in my muscles the day after a workout. If I don’t feel it, nothing is going to change.
My biggest triumphs were in the gym this week. I kicked my butt and had a good time doing it. Not only that, but I stayed active during the weekend, too. I don’t get the chance to hit the gym on the weekend because they close too early, so I usually end up sitting on my butt. But, this weekend, I got a lot of activity in on Saturday rolling huge round tables up a massive hill to clean up after a ladies’ brunch and then today I mowed to front yard in a zillion degree heat. The sunburn I have is not awesome, but the calorie burn was still good.
Starting Weight: 176.2 lbs
Current Weight: 155.0 lbs
WeeklyLoss: -.2 lbs
Total Loss:21.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 154 lbs
A small loss this week, but still a loss! I’m down .2 pounds this week, but most importantly – my pants are now officially loose. I’m on the last hole on my beltand my pants are falling off my butt. Not only that, but I feel so good…just in general. I feel freaking awesome.